Late Registration: Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions
Registering, dropping, or withdrawing for any Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions class after the deadline requires approval from the school offering the course and is an exception to university policy; there is no guarantee that a late request will be approved. In addition to school approval, the student requesting an enrollment change after the deadline must obtain instructor approval and college approval. Contact the Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions for additional information. For courses offered by colleges other than the Watts College of Public Service and Community Service, see https://registrars.asu.edu/late-registration for a list of colleges and their policies.
Policies and procedures vary by school, but most will follow these guidelines (complete the following steps in the order in which they are listed):
- Fill out an enrollment request form
- Obtain instructor approval and signature.
- Students should ask the instructor if they will be allowed to make up the work missed by adding the class late.
- Many courses and instructors have attendance policies. Ask the instructor if adding the class late will count as an absence.
- An email verification of approval from the instructor can be substituted for the instructor signature. Please include the entire email chain for approval purposes.
- Obtain school approval. Instructor approval does not guarantee administrative approval from the school.
- Obtain final authorization from the Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions Dean’s Office.
- Submit the approved form to the University Registrar Services (University Center Bldg., Room 130 or any other registrar location).