Late Registration: The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
You are requesting an exception to university policy; there is no guarantee that a late request will be approved.
To register for a class after the drop/add deadline, you must obtain approval from both the instructor and The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences department that offers the course. Students who wish to request late registration into a College course must follow the steps below:
- Complete an enrollment change request form.
- Obtain instructor signature on the form, or written approval via email
- You should ask the instructor if you will be allowed to make up the work you missed by adding this class late.
- Many classes and labs have attendance policies. Ask the instructor if adding the class late counts against your attendance.
- Deliver completed form with instructor approval to The College department that teaches the course. A listing of The College departments may be found here.
- Once approved by The College department, your request is sent to Registrar Services for processing. You may also hand-deliver the form to Registrar Services (Student Services Building 140 or any other registrar location). Questions about approved or denied requests must go through The College department that teaches the course.
For general questions, please call The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Office of Student and Academic Programs at 480-965-6506.