Registration forms


Enrollment Change Request Form


Use the Enrollment Change Request form to add, drop or withdraw from a course on your class schedule.  See the Academic Calendar for drop/add/withdrawal deadlines.  For more information on drop/add/withdrawal, see How to Drop/Add & Withdraw.

If you are dropping or withdrawing from all of your classes or your only class in a given session, see Complete Session Withdrawal for more information and instructions.  


  • Included with the form.

Download form