Registration forms


Graduation Letter Request

Use this form to request a "Completion Letter" or a "Pending Letter".  These letters are not intended for students whose degree has already been conferred.  Students that need verification of a degree previously earned should submit an Enrollment Verification request or visit the National Student Clearinghouse. Contact the Graduation Office at or 480-965-3256 if you have questions about your request. 


Graduation Letter Request Form
Click here to submit the form electronically. Electronic submissions will automatically be sent to the Graduation office.
Click here to print and sign the form. Printed and signed forms can be submitted to any University Registrar Services location.