Registration forms


Name Change


Use this form if you are a currently enrollednewly admitted/readmitted or a former ASU student and need to update your Primary/legal name.  

International students with F1 or J1 visa status must process name changes through the International Student and Scholar’s Center (ISSC)

(If applicable, any international documents supporting a legal name change must be submitted in the original language and accompanied by an official English translation. Translations must be literal, complete versions of the originals and must be translated by a university or government official or an official translation service. You may not complete your own translation.)

Application for Student change of legal name

Click here to submit the form electronically. Electronic submissions will automatically be sent to the Registrar's office.

Click here to print and sign the form. Printed and signed forms can be mailed to any University Registrar Services location.