Late Registration: Thunderbird School of Global Management
Thunderbird Undergraduate Programs
Courses beginning with the prefix TGM are offered by Thunderbird School of Global Management’s undergraduate program. To register for a TGM class after the drop/add deadline, the course must be open and course pre-requisites (if applicable) must be met. You are requesting an exception to university policy; there is no guarantee that a late request will be approved.
Instructions to Student (complete the following steps in the order in which they are listed):
- Fill out an Enrollment Change Request form
- Include the class#, Course Subject & Number, Number of Units of Credit to be added or dropped/swapped. 1, 2
- On the back of the form, include a telephone number where you can be reached when your enrollment request has been approved.
- Obtain instructor approval and signature. 3, 4
- Sign the enrollment request form.
- Bring the completed enrollment request form to the Thunderbird Acadmic Advisor's office (FAB N138) at ASU West.
- Your Thunderbird Academic Advisor will obtain the required signatures (subject to Academic Director approval) and stamps from the college. You will be called when your form is ready to be picked up.
- Pick up the approved enrollment request form and submit it to the University Registrar Services (University Center Bldg, Room 101 or any other registrar location) for processing.
- If adding a TGM course and dropping a non-TGM course: We only have permission to approve Thunderbird courses. Students must withdraw from the non-TGM course if it is past the drop/add deadline or speak with the college that offers the course if there are extenuating circumstances.
For questions, please call the Academic Adviser at 602-543-3000.
1 If adding this course will take you over the 18 credit hour limit, you must obtain approval from your major advisor for the overload.
2 If you are dropping a course, be certain to consider the minimum number of hours required to retain financial aid. https://scholarships.asu.edu
3 Many classes have attendance policies. Ask the instructor if adding the class late counts as absence.
4 You should ask the instructor if you will be allowed to makeup the work you missed by adding this class late.